I’m very sorry this is so late. Around the Christmas/New Year period I just relaxed with my family so didn’t get around to uploading this.
But, better late than never, right?
So, here is the December box…
Theme: Beauty in Wonderland
I believe this is the same theme as their Advent Calendar this year. It’s a beautiful theme, with a lovely image inside (shown below), that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.
What was in the box?
- Voucher: On the back of the card shown above was a personalised voucher for 5 of your next purchase at Look Fantastic. Very handy for Christmas time!
- Polaar Hand Cream: The Genuine Lapland Cream (25ml); We’ve had this bran in the box before so I was excited to see it back again. A brilliant brand, and great size for a handbag.
- Bubble T Blueberry Tea bath fizzes (Limited edition, 1); This smells very sweet to me, but having a bath bomb is always lovely, so I look forward to trying this brand out.
- Figs and Rouge Smart Nutrient Day Cream (20ml); I haven’t heard of this brand before, so it’s exciting seeing a new one in the mix. This cream looks really nourishing, so hopefully it works well!
- MDMFlow Semi matte lipstick (Shade= Bossy); I was excited to see a lipstick in the box this month, but the packaging on this isn’t great; it rattles around which is unfortunate.
- Gatineau Youth activating beauty serum (5ml); We’ve had this brand before in a previous box, so I was excited to see it back. I always love trying out new serum’s, so was happy to see this product,
- Suki Exfoliate foaming cleanser (7.5ml); When I first saw this in the box, I thought it was a lip scrub, or lip balm, then I saw it was a cleanser?! I’ve never seen a cleanser in packaging like this before, but i’m excited to try it. It smells very fresh. This was the winner for me this month.
For a December box, I was pretty underwhelmed with this month’s box. There were a couple of nice things, but it just didn’t seem great for a Christmas box.
The cleanser and the serum were great products to receive but I would have liked to see something a little extra in this month’s items.
How did you feel about the box?
Thanks for reading,
Love always, B x