Today I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and do The Christmas Tag! This is my first Christmas with a blog, so it just seems right to do it 🙂
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
This changes yearly for me, but, at the moment, it’s Arthur Christmas. Home Alone is a very close second of mine, but i’ve been loving Arthur Christmas this year.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I haven’t! I’ve had White December days, but i’ve never actually had Christmas in the snow.
3. Where do you usually spend the holidays?
I spend them at home with my family every year 🙂
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Again, this changes yearly for me, but, I think it’s Driving home for Christmas by Chris Rea this year. Watching the Gavin and Stacey Christmas special makes me love this song even more.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Nope! I never have to be honest. I’ve seen some people opening presents on Christmas eve which is actually Christmas pyjamas which I think is a brilliant idea, but i’ve never done it.
6. Can you name all Santa’s Reindeer?
I can try! Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer Prancer, Blitzen, Vixen, and comet! Is that all of them? I swear I always miss one or two!
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
To be honest, we don’t really have any traditions. The only thing I can think of, is watching a film on Christmas eve, and all of our Christmas films on the lead up to Christmas.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. I’ve never had a real Christmas tree, but I would love to get one one day!
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
I’m not a massive sweet treat fan, but probably good old fashioned Mince Pies!
10. Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Honestly, I much prefer giving gifts. I love trying to find something that someone might genuinely love, and see there faces light up. I couldn’t care less about presents for myself, I just like making other people happy buying them gifts 🙂
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I think when I was about 4/5 I was gifted a Pink Bike, and that was a dream! (Like the one pictured).
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season?
Either somewhere in Europe like Switzerland, where it would probably be snowing and feel really festive, or, a big city like New York where it could also possibly snow, and there would be decorations everywhere.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I LOVE wrapping presents for Christmas, so i’m going to have to go with pro-present wrapper.
14. Most memorable holiday moment?
I think the year I got my Pink Bike with the tassels. We all came downstairs, opened some presents, and then my parents said “Why don’t you go into the Kitchen, maybe theres something else for you in their”, so I did, and that’s where my pink bike with the glittery pink/purple tassels was. I was in heaven. For a 4/5 year old, that was the best Christmas ever.
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I honestly have no idea.
16. Do you make new years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I’ve started to make new years resolutions in the last few years, and this year I did stick to mine (but sometimes I really don’t). I said I would stop chasing people/friends who didn’t make the effort, and I have!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Just being with Family. The presents don’t make Christmas, but the people you spend it with do.
I hope everyone liked this post, let me know if you’ve done the Christmas Tag!
Love B x