Today I thought I would share a recipe that is very simple, quick, and easy to make!
Chia seeds have become a staple in most recipes this year. We’ve all discovered the goodness of them within the last couple of years and the amazing things you can create with them. Chia puddings are extremely versatile. Once you have the basic mixture, you can add any flavours you would like!
For chia puddings, you need to leave them to set in the fridge for at leat 4 hours, but preferably, overnight. Many people have them for breakfast, but, you can have have them as a dessert or just a little snack whenever you like!
You Will need;
- 1/3 cup of chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk (or any milk you would prefer)
- 1/2-1tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2-1tsp of vanilla (I used vanilla powder, but vanilla essence/extract is perfect)
- 1tb-2tb of cacao (depending on how chocolatey you would like it)
- 1tsp of maple syrup
- In a large bowl at all of your dry ingredients and mix until combined
- now add your wet ingredients; almond milk and maple syrup, and whisk until very fluffy!
- Move mixture into ramekins/jars and place in your fridge, covered, for at least 4 hours, or overnight!
- Serve straight form your fridge with your favourite toppings! (dates, granola, fruit etc)
The fluffier the better!!
Have you made these? what are your favourite toppings?
Love B x